There are times when a property requires attention: the routine maintenance of the boiler or a technical failure, for example. Taking quick and expedient action is vital during these moments. Having professional property management will help you deal with these and offer you convenience. You won’t have to involve your family or friends and you will have the assurance that your property is being managed professionally. De BeheerCompagnie makes sure that you won’t have to manage your property and that your tenants always have someone to go to. We will take care of any questions or concerns they may have as well as handle any complaints and troubleshooting. These may include the following:
- Carrying out inspections upon complaints
- Hiring the appropriate contracting companies (from a list of references you have provided, for example)
- Communication between the tenant and the contracting company
- Cost efficiency when work needs to be carried out
- Access to the house should the tenant be unavailable
- Monitoring incoming invoices
- Negotiating maintenance contacts at competitive prices
- Supervising the compliance of the maintenance contract
In the event of urgent calamities, we are available 24 hours a day and can be on-location within hours. In non-urgent matters, we first determine who is responsible for the costs. Once this is established and agreed upon, we make sure the problem is properly resolved.
What is the cost of having technical property management for your rentals?
The rate is 4% of the total monthly rental income excl. VAT (this covers administrative tasks and excludes the cost of reparations, damage, maintenance etc., with a minimum of € 50 per month excl. VAT). A combination of technical and (administrative) financial property management is possible for 6% of the total monthly rental income excluding VAT. Feel free to contact us anytime for an advisory consultation.